NES EXPLAINED – ALTERNATIVE THERAPIESO. The most important step to take when you suffer from a disease is to take responsibility for your own recovery.
1. Harry Massey realized that _____________________ had accelerated his chronic fatigue syndrome.
2. For the last 25 years Peter Fraser has been developing a more complete and effective _____________________.
3. NES therapy will unlock your body’s_____________________.
4. Some very common improvements are ______________________ levels, more _________________ and more _____________________.
5. What Ron Mison likes above all about NES is ____________________.
6. Many people who have not responded well to ______________________ experience significant improvements with NES.
7. The results from clients who have been tested every three months show levels of _____________________ in their systems.
8. Patients’ hair is analysed to pick up tissue levels of ______________________.
9. NES is based on the science of _______________________.
10. The human body field directs information around the body to ________________________ and _______________________ activity.
11. In order to compare different fields you can use _____________________.
12. The state of your body field reacts to _____________________ and _____________________.
NES: Nutri-Energetics Systems. An alternative therapy that combines the Quantum Electro-Dynamic human body-field, with computer technology. This has lead to the development of an advanced system for whole body-field analysis and treatment currently available. The NES-Pro enables the therapist to identify the root energetic cause of illness, and prescribe a personalized corrective treatment regime of Nutri-Energetics Systems remedies.
Cutting edge: the position of greatest importance or advancement; the leading position in any movement or field. Vanguardia.
KEY1. HIS ACTIONS
2. UNDERSTANDING OF HEALTH
3. OWN HEALING ABILITIES
4. HIGHER ENERGY … ENTHUSIASM… OPTIMISM
6. OTHER APPROACHES
7. HEAVY METALS
8. TOXIC METALS
10. GOVERN … COORDINATE
11. (MODERN) COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
12. PHYSICAL… EMOTIONAL STRESS