Complete the sentences with the words in the box.
black busybodies chatterbox hand kids life neck ways
1. I would ask Graham. He’s an old _______________ when it comes to things like this.
2. Giada has always been the _____________ sheep of the family. She’s such a rebel.
3. To be the ____________ and soul of the party you need to come out of your shell and let go.
4. Marcos was sixty-five and rather set in his ___________ about how to do things.
5. The city is full of financial whiz __________________.
6. My neighbours drive me crazy. They are real ___________ always poking their noses in your business.
7. You’ll have to tell me if I’m talking too much. I tend to be a bit of a ________________.
8. The customs officer refused to let us through. He was a real pain in the _________________.