1. They still haven't carried out a full assessment of the effects of these changes.
The effects of these changes have yet ________________________________
2. Johnson was quite surprised when he won the election and became President.
Johnson was rather _______________________________ elected as President.
3.The police now think he invented the story to protect his girlfriend.
He is now __________________________ up the story to protect his girlfriend.
4. My parents are planning to pay someone to repair and redecorate their house next month.
My parents are planning to have their __________________________________ next month.
5. He thinks his friends do not appreciate him.
He dislikes ________________________________________________________ by his friends.
6. They've postponed the meeting until January to give the management team longer to decide.
The meeting ___________________ until January to give the management team longer to decide.
7. To help us run the exhibition next month, we need at least six people.
No ________________________________________ to help us run the exhibition next month.
8. A common belief is that British people cannot speak foreign languages very well.
British people are commonly believed to _____________________________ foreign languages.
1.to be fully assessed
2. taken aback when he was
3. thought to have made
being taken for granted
6. has been put off
7. less/fewer than six people are required
8. be weak at (speaking)
More Key Word Transformations: