1 No sooner had she sat down than there was a knock at the door
2. Not only did you eat the last chocolate, but you also didn't buy any more.
3. Had I realised what was going to happen, I would have called you earlier.
4. Never again would they see anything like it.
5. Only now can I appreciate how difficult it must have been.
6. Had they gone to bed earlier, they might not have overslept.
Ex 5 A
subsidize somebody/something to give money to somebody or an organization to help pay for something. E.g. The housing projects are subsidized by the government.
g) of (after not)